Re: [ontolog-forum] Solving the information federation problem

To: Paul Brown <pbrown@xxxxxxxxx>, Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:18:35 -0700
Cory, thank you for forwarding the exchange.    (01)

Among other things ... this link under Paul's signature block caught my eyes:
//
 The SOA Manifesto: soa-manifesto.org
//    (02)

I am impressed by how succinctly they have pulled (most) everything
that is important together (given the context). I agree with
everything that's said in the manifesto, and admit that most of those
tenets apply to a lot more than just SOA!    (03)

Thanks, Paul, for sharing this with everyone, and kudos to you and
your colleagues who put that manifesto together.    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
Peter Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim