Re: [ontolog-forum] Solving the information federation problem

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:30:50 -0700
David,    (01)

> [DP]  I .. am ..  using semantic mediation languages that may become
> W3C standards ... semantics-driven IDIOM framework might be a more
> reasonable place to start.    (02)

[ppy]  Ah! That's where you are coming from ... sounds great! Maybe
when you resurface from your big information federation project,
David, it would be great if you can give us a talk about that
semantics-driven IDIOM framework (wherever you plan to get the
standard developed at ... Ontolog is not an SDO anyway.)    (03)

All the best to your project!    (04)

Regards. =ppy