Re: [ontolog-forum] Solving the information federation problem

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:47:06 -0700
That's good, David!    (01)

I guess we were referring to different 'targets' with respect to what
Cory was calling people to "get on with."    (02)

You, as you indicate now, are talking about developing standards,
practices and reference implementations.    (03)

I, consistent with the Ontolog charter, am actually talking about
discussing, identifying issues, and (as you correctly pointed out)
'instigating' ... and, being a contender to tackle the subject matter
brought up by Cory.    (04)

Cheers. =ppy