Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Chemistry - foundation and method

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rich Cooper <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: matthew lange <mclange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:44:47 -0700
Christopher,

I have lurked on this list for some time, and enjoy reading most posts.

While I would like to enjoy your posts, your abstract ether is rather painful to wade through for those of us who make a living by considering and responding to the information and opinions of many.

The list becomes less valuable if we stop reading it because the time it takes ceases to be worthwhile.

If you have a message to convey, I would suggest an email with no more than five concise sentences that express the specifics of your intent.

Let succinctness be thy friend: less is more here.

Best,

matthew