Re: [ontolog-forum] the Zachman Enterprise Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:06:33 +0300
"The now standard one is "a formal, explicit specification of a shared
conceptualization".
On Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:09 AM, John wrote:
"I would not call that a standard, nor would I recommend it".    (01)

I hold with John.
This is a good lesson why definitions are so fundamentally critical, and how
a poor definition can pervert the whole meaning of things.
Azamat    (02)