Re: [ontolog-forum] scale / enumeration ontology?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:32:08 -0800
Hi Eric,
  SUMO has a comprehensive ontology of weights and measures.
http://sigma.ontologyportal.org:4010/sigma/Browse.jsp?kb=SUMO&lang=EnglishLanguage&flang=SUO-KIF&term=UnitOfMeasure
Colors
http://sigma.ontologyportal.org:4010/sigma/Browse.jsp?lang=EnglishLanguage&flang=SUO-KIF&kb=SUMO&term=ColorAttribute
Ranges are typically specified with new relations that have axioms
stating limits in some context, for example "maximum payload capacity"
http://sigma.ontologyportal.org:4010/sigma/Browse.jsp?lang=EnglishLanguage&flang=SUO-KIF&kb=SUMO&term=maximumPayloadCapacity
Qualitative assessments are usually accomplished by defining discrete
attributes, which can then be ordered with the relation "successor
attribute"
http://sigma.ontologyportal.org:4010/sigma/Browse.jsp?lang=EnglishLanguage&flang=SUO-KIF&kb=SUMO&term=successorAttribute    (01)

I'd be glad to provide more detail.    (02)

Adam    (03)