Re: [ontolog-forum] Quote for the day

To: edbark@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:24:58 +0000
That is a good description of the problem as it would be
articulated in the financial services industry.    (01)

The business folks know what they want to achieve, in their
(business) language. We must not make the mistake that our techie
cousins have made over the years, of refusing to parse anything
that is said to us if it's said in the "wrong" language. Some
computer folks are like command line interfaces to talk to, get
one word wrong and they decide you are not making any sense at all.    (02)

Mike    (03)

--
Mike Bennett
Director