Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: [ontology-summit] Quality

To: "Jack Ring" <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>, jring@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Manuel Mora T." <mmora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:06:25 -0600 (CST)
Dear Jack Ring,
I know more well-accepted quality theories but it can be improved.
At present, the new international movement on services, establishes
levels of quality of service. Actually top gurus have been misunderstood
with such a binary scale: a quality vs a non-quality product (just
consider the acceptance rules for batch products, the tolerance range (1
pp milliar
in past times vs 1 pp million in present times, etc). At present quality
concepto (as complex one) contains objective and subjective attributes,
and levels are normal scales. Of course, some reality things can have a
binary attribute. Well, just other ideas, Manuel Mora    (01)