Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: [ontology-summit] Quality

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Manuel Mora T." <mmora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:25:57 -0600 (CST)
Dear colleagues,
Ontologies is related with Philosophy issues (so part of my real interest)
and Philosophy is about reality (how is structured, how is knowledgeable,
and how is tranformed)). Reality is not binary and any included concept
is also not binary. Of course, any observer can define a binary measurement
system, but a continuous ones is better. Philosophy is also on
spiritual issues, in such cases, the scales are binary! --> goodness
or oppositive (of course with different extent of positive or negative
impacts on the system). Well, just a contribution for it,
Manuel Mora    (01)

Manuel Mora, EngD.
Full Professor and Researcher "C" Level
Autonomous University of Aguascalientes