Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: Breaking News: Google supportsGoodRelations

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "doug foxvog" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:22:15 -0500 (EST)
An ark built of straight logs cut with equilateral triangular cross
sections would be hard to build and more difficult to build than
necessary.  Construction would be easier with quads and the design
would be more flexible.    (01)

Sounds like the SW.    (02)

-- doug    (03)

On Wed, November 10, 2010 3:43, Godfrey Rust said:
> And it rained logics for 40 days and nights. And God said unto his servant
> Berners-Lee, "Build you an ark made of triples..."

doug foxvog    doug@xxxxxxxxxx   http://ProgressiveAustin.org    (05)

"I speak as an American to the leaders of my own nation. The great
initiative in this war is ours. The initiative to stop it must be ours."
    - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.