Re: [ontolog-forum] Oooh, FOL is too hard to learn.

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:23:49 -0700
John and Whomever It May Concern,    (01)

Is there a good tutorial URL on Common Logic, tools using CL, and the list
of HCI CL-using constructions available?      (02)

Given the state of the SW limitations, that direction doesn't sound like a
good place to invest R&D money.  CL might be a good interoperable
transportable language if it has as many different expressions as you
mentioned in the email below.      (03)

Is there some sort of XML (without all the autocratic URI references)
dialect which is interchangeable with CL repesentations?    (04)

TIA,
-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper