Re: [ontolog-forum] Re Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kevin D Keck <KDKeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:47:21 -0700
If you're using contexts (quads in OWL/RDF), then sets of observations (graphs)
may also be considered as things, with attributed provenance.  The same can
also be done using statement IDs.  I'm not sure this makes a difference to the
current discussion, but I mention it because it is very important in some of
the work I'm doing currently.    (01)