Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:20:56 -0500
John Sowa suggested:
[JFS} > > There is no point in continuing this discussion.    (01)

I tend to agree, since we seem to have expressed our thoughts on the FO
issue several times.  I will refrain from commenting on John's postings if
he refrains from commenting on mine.    (02)

If others have questions about the things I have said, please feel free to
comment or ask, on the list or directly.    (03)

Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416