Re: [ontolog-forum] Context in a sentence

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:50:25 -0800
It might be worth looking at the literature being created by Oren
Etzioni and his colleagues at U.Washington, particularly in relation
to two projects: KnowItAll and TextRunner.    (01)

They do not directly address this need, but perhaps there are hints.
DARPA recently launched a "machine reading" initiative that seems
related.    (02)

Jack    (03)