[ontolog-forum] tighter control of ontolog forum

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:16:30 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Chris,
I do not expect you to bring in more words. Sorry about my point missed here.
I do not doubt that the members are happy with your words, just as I am - as long as I do not have to translate them into another human language The it is a different stroy. This is what MT people do not seem to understand, becasue they believe in Frege who says that the sense of a sentence is derived from the sense of its constituents (words).
Regards
Ferenc