Re: [ontolog-forum] blogic iswc keynote

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:02:18 -0800
"without negations" literally means without KNOWING EXPLICIT negations.
Most DBs that get exception cases store them in a table like the one that
caused the exception.  So, in effect, there are tables of TrueS and Tables
of FalseS - or "fluents" as some logicians like to call them.  Therefore,
negation is in fact modeled where appropriate in current DB practices.    (01)

JMHO,
-Rich    (02)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com
Rich AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com    (03)