[ontolog-forum] Happy Holidays

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:33:22 -0800 (PST)

Wish you happy holidays,  here is a holiday wish from the president ..

Please share it with your friends,

Warm wishes,
Pavithra Kenjige

From: Natalie Foster, BarackObama.com <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pavithra -- send this to your friends
To: "Pavithra Kenjige" <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 4:41 PM

Organizing for America
Pavithra --

Forget to send your holiday cards this year? Don't worry, we've got you covered.

You can personalize our customized holiday video message for all of your friends and family. Each video will have their names in it -- and yours. You can even choose a special holiday greeting to include.

Just click here to create your own videos to send:

http://my.barackobama.com/HolidayShare

I sent a personalized video to my mom in Kansas -- and it made her day. Then she sent customized versions to folks at her church, and they loved it too!

Go ahead, spread the cheer.

Happy holidays,

Natalie

Natalie Foster
New Media Director

P.S. If you haven't seen the version with your name in it yet, click here:

http://my.barackobama.com/holiday

Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to: pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx

Update Address / Email | Unsubscribe