Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologist Aptitude Test?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:25:45 -0500
I am surprised that you can not think of any questions or problems that
would discriminate between an IT analyst (or a B.A. philosophy graduate)
and an ontologist.    (01)

I don't think that he was asking us to hire someone at this point.    (02)

I doubt if any of us hire people based on a resume with the references
and experience removed without an interview in the absence of a
strategic hiring plan.    (03)

Ron    (04)