Re: [ontolog-forum] Reminder: Call for Papers Deadline - International C

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug McDavid <dougmcdavid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 03:32:23 -0700
Hi Matthew --

We communicated last year around this time.  I am out of IBM, and in full entrepreneurial mode.  I am interested in doing a paper for your conference, but not sure I can give it proper thought before Friday.  I have a funding that meeting that day, and am pretty swamped with prep for that.  By all means, don't move your deadline just for me, because I have no guarantees, except that I guarantee I'm interested.

Thanks,

Doug
http://CapitalizingCommunities.Com
916-549=4600