[ontolog-forum] Reminder: Call for Papers Deadline - International Confe

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew K. Hettinger" <mkhettinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:02:00 -0500
I meant to send this reminder last week but evidently did not press the
send button  - sincerest apologies.    (01)

As a reminder, The International Conference on Enterprises *as* Systems:
Theory and Theory in Action (
http://www.enterprisesystemtheory.net/estconference/estconference.html )
is taking place August 24th-25th. The deadline for abstracts and draft
papers is July 10th (Friday). If you, or anyone you know, wishes to
submit a paper and find that it may be difficult to meet the deadline
please let me know. We may be able to extend it.    (02)

Also, we are investigating the possibility of "broadcasting" over the
Web with a Web conferencing application. Please let me know if you might
be interested in attending (as a speaker and /or general participant)
over the Web if you have not already decided to be there in person.
There will be a limited number of seats available.    (03)

Again the topics of ontology (and ontology systems), semantics (and
semantic systems), standards, and modeling (and modeling systems) are of
special interest along with, of course, the systems family of
disciplines and the concepts, principles and theories surrounding
enterprises *as* systems (a "big picture").    (04)

If there are questions please drop a line and I will reply privately.    (05)

Matt Hettinger     (06)