Re: [ontolog-forum] Past, Present, and Future of Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Black <JohnBlack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:58:34 -0400
Dick,

It seems pointless to me for you to continue to *argue* your claims here on this list, for it is well within your power to *prove* what you say your system can do - provided, of course, that what you say it can do is true! There are any number of peer-reviewed journals, conferences, companies, venture firms and business markets that would reward you highly if you can prove even half of what you claim to have accomplished. Why continue to assert your claims here against an unreceptive audience?! Go out and conquer the market! Then you can return here, triumphant and rich, and gloat if you want.

John

Richard H. McCullough wrote:
Just correcting a few misconceptions, below.

Dick McCullough
http://mkrmke.org