Re: [ontolog-forum] Past, Present, and Future of Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Cyclify Austin <cyclify-austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, KR-language <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

There has been some studies done on Indian Philosophy and Ontology and documented in

Wikipedia has documented this information in :

But  in general I found the following tutorial developed by Marek Obitko.  quite useful for a beginner who wants to learn about Ontology and Semantic Web

Regards,
Pavithra