Re: [ontolog-forum] web-syllogism-and-worldview - Early pre-lingual comm

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:35:52 +0100
My first memory is having my nappy changed on an ironing board in
Southern Rhodesia.    (01)

I became aware of it because I had got it into my head that pins were
sharp, and I wanted to make sure my mother understood this too. However,
I didn't have any words, so I just made a noise and of course she could
not understand what I was making a fuss about because I had no way of
letting her know.    (02)

I guess that's how it starts - having something we want to communicate
and not being able to.    (03)

Mike    (04)

--
Mike Bennett