Re: [ontolog-forum] Last Call: OWL 2 and rdf:text primitive datatype

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:28:07 +0100
Thanks John, that makes a lot of sense.    (01)

The way I try to explain it to business domain folks is that if
something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck
then it is a member of the set of all things that are a duck. Assuming
of course that there is a class of things in the ontology with the
properties "walks like a duck" etc.    (02)

Mike    (03)

--
Mike Bennett
Director