Re: [ontolog-forum] Digital Ontology and digital ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:38:00 +0100
I thought that the idea that the complexity of the real world can arise
from very simple patterns had been well explored by Holland and others
in the "complexity" world. Surely that's no longer a contentious point,
though I don't know how Wolfram treats it.    (01)

Mike    (02)

--
Mike Bennett
Director