[ontolog-forum] New member / observer

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <Elizabeth.Hostetter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:58:05 -0400

Hello. Bonjour.

I have just joined ONTOLOG as an observer and I am interested in learning more about Ontology development, particularly in regards to Business and Finance.

My professional background includes 12 years of combined experience in the high tech industry and government libraries. During my MLIS I specialized in electronic information management. I also hold a BA in Linguistics, with a focus in Theoretical Linguistics (Semantics.)

I’d be interested in hearing from others in the Government of Canada and people working in Finance/Treasury Departments worldwide.

Elizabeth Hostetter, B.A. (Hon.), MLIS

Manager, Metadata Services | Gestionnaire, Services des métadonnées

Information Management and Technology Directorate | Directorat de la gestion de l'information et de la technologie

Department of Finance Canada | Ministère des Finances Canada