Re: [ontolog-forum] What is a good conversation? [was - ISOmergedontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:55:36 +0200
Azamat,    (01)

There are many ways of behaving like a dispassionate ontologist, but I
certainly have the impression that this speculation on your part is not
one of them:    (02)

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Azamat <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As such, there is no original NeOn toolkit but so-called OntoStudio,
> which the EC "bought" for Euro 14, 7 m. No any sensible ontology but a
> worn OEE of Ontoprise, spamming my email for several years. There is a
> neon toolkit?
> Now wonder what kind of business you are doing there with Roberto
> Ciceroni as two Scientific Project Officers of Information Society and
> Media Directorate-General, Knowledge and Content Technologies.  Maybe
> the Commissioner Potocnik knows?    (03)

That is enough for me to support Peter in his request to you to take
this evidently poisoned subject elsewhere.    (04)

Many thanks, however, for most of your other contributions, which do
usefully represent a significant viewpoint in the history of ontologies.    (05)

Sincerely,    (06)

Christopher.    (07)