Re: [ontolog-forum] NeOn Project [was - Fwd: semantics of the mKR langua

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:51:40 +0300
Peter,
It is not your style of making such faux pas.    (01)

Re. NeOn, they are aiming high as "the FP6 flagship project of knowledge and
content technologies." That's not bad. But justify your ambition by showing
a solid ontological and semantic foundation. So I posed some key questions
to head-off "the unfounded assessments":
Which "single-ontology style"  is it aimed to enhance, if any?
How is it going to collect domain ontologies, as a assortment, a library or
as an integrated system?
Where is it planning to place upper ontologies?
How the networked ontologies are related with the standard ontology system
of top classes and meanings?    (02)

So simple. If you know what you are actually doing then it must be easy.
Otherwise, you will be confused. Do you see something unscientific here? It
will do justice to the Forum and me to get some reasonable explanations (at
least to learn why i paid so much EU taxes last two years).    (03)

Azamat Abdoullaev
http://www.eis.com.cy    (04)