[ontolog-forum] NeOn Project [was - Fwd: semantics of the mKR language]

To: Azamat Abdoullaev <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:31:58 -0700
Azamat,    (01)

I join Chris Menzel in challenging your "passing judgment" on the NeOn
project and their participants' knowledge. If you have been following
the activities of this forum, you would have seen some of the finest
work in our domain field, showcased by folks from the NeOn project.
Just look through -
http://www.google.com/custom?q=NeOn&sa=Search&cof=T%3A%23000000%3BLW%3A149%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cim3.com%2Fimages%2Fsm_logo.gif%3BLH%3A60%3BBGC%3A%23FFFFFF%3BAH%3Aleft%3BGL%3A0%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cim3.com%3BAWFID%3A5a72135506f3d552%3B&domains=cim3.net%3Bontolog.cim3.net&sitesearch=ontolog.cim3.net
and you will see great work like OMV, ODP, the NeOn Toolkit, Oyster,
Watson, Cupboard ... etc. coming out of that project.    (02)

Let's be scientific about this on our community workspace, and keep
unfounded assessments out.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG