[ontolog-forum] Semantic Web: DrupalCon DC 2009 - RDF sessions brain dum

To: "'ontolog-forum'" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ed Dodds" <dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:07:22 -0500
Ontolog Community:    (01)

I thought I'd pass along this brief summary of some semantics goings on re:
the open source content management system, Drupal, at a recent event as
related by     (02)

Stéphane Corlosquet
scor@xxxxxxxxxx
DERI
http://www.deri.ie/
http://openspring.net/    (03)

Thanks.    (04)

Ed Dodds
Evangelist, Strategist, Web Developer, Writer
dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(615) 557-3975
collaboration, communication, convergence
Conmergence.com
http://tinyurl.com/ed-dodds-resume
http://twitter.com/ed_dodds
http://blog.conmergence.com