Re: [ontolog-forum] Lenat/Cyc Reaction to WolframAlpha

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:55:00 -0700
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Doug Lenat <doug@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [DL]   I'd be happy to, but I believe that he is eschewing "group"
> presentations until the May release.
> --Doug    (01)

[ppy]  Thank you very much, Doug. May (or even June) would be fine ...
our calendar is wide open then (at least for now.) We can work on this
offline. However, at any moment, you can check if a date is open by
looking at our master event calendar:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingsCalls    (02)

Our preference (if that is ok with you and Steve)  would be that he
speaks (virtually, in our nominal augmented conference call setting)
during a regular Ontolog Thursday event time slot, which would be
1.5~2.0 Hours starting at 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST /
17:30 UTC. ... It will definitely be great if we can lock in a date
first (as quickly as possible.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy