[ontolog-forum] the theory of mySpace and myTime

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cyclify austin <cyclify-austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, KR-language <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:00:20 -0800
John Sowa and Pat Hayes and others
have asked me to define what I mean by space and time.    (01)

It's all about epistemology.
With some purpose in mind, I create propositions about the real world.    (02)

The myKnowledgeRepresentation language and myKnowledgeExplorer
program are all about myPropositions that I create.  Of course, mKR
and mKE can deal with yourPropositions also.  And the closer the
match between myKnowledge and yourKnowledge, the better.    (03)

myProposition has the basic form    (04)

    at mySpace,myTime,myView { mySentence; };    (05)

The theory of mySpace and myTime is extremely simple.    (06)

    mySpace and myTime are quantized.    (07)

The quantum units are chosen by me, according to my purpose
for creating and using myPropositions.  mySpace can be measured
in nanometers or light-years.  myTime can be measured in nanoseconds
or centuries.  One useful set of myTime units is    (08)

    past, present, future    (09)

It is important to note that I can change mySpace,myTime,myView
to suit myPurpose.    (010)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (011)