[ontolog-forum] OOR-Ontolog Panel Session - Getting OOR Development Off

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:04:55 -0800
Hi Everyone,    (01)

...  I have just posted the audio archives (and the chat-transcript
too) for your Feb-19 Joint Ontolog-OOR panel session.
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_03_05    (02)

Thanks again to the session chair, the organizers, the panelists and
all who were participating, for a *really* great session on Feb-19!    (03)

Best regards.  =ppy