[ontolog-forum] offish - Re: the theory of mySpace and myTime

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 19:13:35 +0000 (GMT)
John,
But beware of the arrows of the Hungarians: Remember
A sagitis Hungarorum libera nos domine. my ancestors invaded Western Europe for some years and surprised them with their style of fight. Mounted on horses they pretended to flee and when they were followed they simply turned back on the saddle and killed the pursuitors by their arrows in no time.
What a brutal era! And waset of so many arrowheads in flesh

Ferenc Kovacs
alias Frank
Genezistan
"Starting all over"