Re: [ontolog-forum] Is there something I missed?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Александр Шкотин <alex.shkotin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:38:02 +0300
Rich,

you are absolutely right about anaphoric references and huge number of sentences, but structure of each sentence is simple - this is a point.
well, ~10 tables were used to generate this:)

I hope my customer accepts these simple sentences as understandable or even native;)
well, may be boring:)
But I am responsible to say that all RDB factology is there. In this case just for one article.

Alex