Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontological Means for Systems Engineering

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Matthew West <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:07:53 -0000
Dear Ed,    (01)

Agreed, but just one thing...    (02)

> This is a slight generalization of Matt's characterization, in that it
> recognizes the existence of parts with subfunctions, without requiring
> substitutability     (03)

MW: Can you give an example of a system with parts that were not
substitutable?    (04)

Regards    (05)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 560 302 3685
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (06)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (07)