Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:54:27 -0800
Which is what we have done.  We have maintained consistent RDF declarations
across a whole suite of products (CS#+) which allows each application to load
and make choices based on machine interpretations of metadata.  IMO - about as
far as you can go using a hard coded approach to semantics and cognitive
capabilities.  Beyond that, we would have to extend the basis to an open
repository like in LC ES.    (01)

Duane    (02)

On 20/01/09 11:57 AM, "Mills Davis" <lmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)

Duane,    (04)

Isn't the call-to-action here for Adobe (and other technology
suppliers) to adopt an approach that provides a more capable foundation?    (05)

Mills    (06)

On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Duane Nickull wrote:    (07)