Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ali Hashemi" <ali.hashemi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:37:14 -0500
Addendum:

Whenever I see DL's / OWL / RDF ontologies, i'm reminded of the following quote by Feynmann:

You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but
when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the
bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing — that's what
counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of
something and knowing something. (Feynman 1969)

//