Re: [ontolog-forum] Looking forward at the past

To: <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:31:57 -0700
John    (01)

Type (mKR "isu","iss") and part (mKR "haspart") relations
are only the beginning of a foundation ontology.    (02)

You also need other relations (mKR "rel","relation"),
actions (mKR "do","method"),
definitions (mKR "is-with"),
context (mKR "at")
and more.    (03)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (04)