Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR (was Thing and Class)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rob Freeman" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:20:03 +0800
Dick,    (01)

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Richard H. McCullough
<rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Then that is the number I think you will have difficulty enumerating.    (03)

We need to generalize contexts. The question is whether we can capture
all generalizations in one abstracted representation, or whether we
need to constantly make new generalizations about specific cases on
the fly. I think the later (c.f. Chris Anderson's "Google" argument.)    (04)

-Rob    (05)