Re: [ontolog-forum] Fw: Thing and Class

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:39:12 -0700
True! In fact when Boeing sells an aircraft, it is actually a sale of several
million "parts" conveniently assembled as a functional aircraft.  This 'view'
arises from FAA regulations on part instance tracking, hence from their
standpoint it is an assembly.    (01)

Another persons view, passenger for instance, might not need any of the
complexity associated with such a view and semantically deems the assembly a
plane.
Aus mein Blackberry/from my Blackberry    (02)