Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundation Ontology [was Semantic Web shortcomings]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Antoinette Arsic <aarsic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:21:00 -0400
John wrote > I would say that every natural language *is*
a code, and you can't escape coding.    (01)

I agree. adult illiteracy is high in this country because people are ashamed
that they can't read since/if they weren't taught at an early age. I've heard
one person discover that the alphabet and it's arrangement of it in words was
just a code and once they learned to *decipher* the code they could learn to
read.
Antoinette    (02)

SGIS
Antoinette Arsic