Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re: ANN: GoodRelation

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 03:14:48 -0400
Ron,
   Re:
> I am not sure how a government agency can do this - an open ended
> commitment to fund every possible group that applies!    (01)

I said no such thing.  I said every *plausible* proposal, which means that
the proposals must be (and of course they will be) reviewed for
plausibility.    (02)

  If you are going to insist on making a grotesque caricature of everything
I say, it is better that we end this discussion now.    (03)

Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416