Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John McGrath <John.McGrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:37:56 -0400
Antoinette,    (01)

Looks like we are right around the corner.  We do a lot of work in DoD and IC
with extraction and search.  We should chat.    (02)

John    (03)

John R. McGrath
V.P., Emerging Technology
Criterion Systems, Inc.
8330 Boone Blvd., Suite 400
Vienna, VA 22182
O:  703-942-5800, ext. 336
C:  617-291-3249
F:  703-942-5729
jmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (04)

Criterion Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of secure information discovery
solutions, sevices, and technology to government and commercial clients. Our
full life-cycle consulting services include business and technology strategy,
systems architecture and integration solutions, and managed services.    (05)