[ontolog-forum] Commercial semantic search offerings

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:02:04 -0400

I got a call the other day from someone looking to buy a semantic search capability that could incorporate context and meaning as well as word match. Since things seem to be progressing pretty rapidly these days, I thought I would check with this community to inquire as to what people thought were recommended systems.

(Recognizing that I should probably be at Semtech 2008 if I wanted first-hand information. Maybe someone on this list just got back from it?)

Steven R. Ray, Chief

Phone: (301) 975-3524

Fax: (301) 258-9749

Email: ray@xxxxxxxx