Re: [ontolog-forum] Data Models v. Ontologies (again)

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:06:37 -0600
Ed    (01)

Thanks for the background of the work.     (02)

John Sowa has also graciously provided Mythological Greek meaning;
hopefully you saw that as well!    (03)

More on: word omphaloskepsis ---
This is just for your information as I am simply quoting this from past
reading and listening to those who practice: Those who study Yoga also
talk of this "Naval-Gazing" to "Nature" (which I personally understand
as external universe as contrasted from inner universe) via a mechanism
of communicating this resonance with Nature through Central Nervous
System culminating at top through Hypothalamus / Pituitary type
(brahma-randhra) gland in the brain.    (04)

Thanks.    (05)

Ravi    (06)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (07)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (08)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (09)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (010)