Re: [ontolog-forum] What is "understanding"

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Berg-Cross" <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:56:18 -0400
Sergei,    (01)

You can certainly be forgiven by pointing out a relevant workshop    (02)

SN>If I may be forgiven for
plugging something I am helping to organize, here
is one relevant workshop announcement:
SN>http://www.coral-lab.org/ICSC08-workshop.htm
<http://www.coral-lab.org/ICSC08-workshop.htm>     (03)

Many times, when we have a long these long exchanges on a family of relarted
topics, I
am struck by an interest in having a good panel session at a relavant workshop
look over the discussion and spend some time presenting some critical analysis
of what the worthwhile issues might be- often lessthe starting point, than
where it has lead.    (04)

Then again nwe wouldn't want this to displace well conidered topics which
haven't attacted attention.    (05)

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Architecture & Semantic Technology
EM&I     (06)