Re: [ontolog-forum] What is "understanding"

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 02:11:46 +0600 (YEKST)
Sergei,
Suppose you are right. Moreover the "understanding" problem is more
complex. It needs to take into account the "pragmatics" for example etc.
"The ontology itself refers to what humans have agreed to call "existing"
and what can be operated following the same rules as formulated in our
language. We separate mind from matter for communication purposes." -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm .    (01)

Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (02)