Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology of computer

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:48:37 -0400
The DMTG (Distributed Management Task Force) has a "Common Information
Model" which is a large schema describing elements of a computer and
information transmission software components.  There is a Microsoft version
of it in the Windows operating system.    (01)

    http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim/    (02)

Pat    (03)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.