Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge 2008

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:59:47 -0800
Chaim,    (01)

In the interest of ensuring proper observation of our IPR policy (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ), could
you tell us how your sight content and the technology that deliver
them are licensed?    (02)

 ... In particular, are these work "open" and consistent with such IPR policy?    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (04)

Peter P. Yim    (05)

Co-convener,
Ontolog Forum